Health Exchange Guides
- What is a Health Insurance Exchange?
- Understanding the ACA Subsidies
- Cost Sharing Reductions
- Minimum Essential Coverage
- What Is An Insurance Rating Area?
- The Individual Mandate and Penalties
- Inpatient vs Outpatient Care and Coverage
- Copay vs Coinsurance
- Average Cost of Health Insurance
- How Age Affects Your Health Insurance Costs
Changes to the Obamacare Exchanges 2015 vs 2014
Following up on last years map analyzing the Affordable Care Act Exchanges we've built an interactive analysis of how plan options and prices on the Obamacare Health Insurance Exchanges have changed in different areas of the United States between 2014 and 2015. Tax credits are dependent upon age and income. Change the age and income inputs to get a better reflection of how tax credits are changing based on different demographics.
Range of Plan Premiums 2014 vs 2015
|# of Plans By Category||2014||2015|