Citi is an advertising partner
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® is an elite-level travel rewards card that lets you Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases & 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases.
New cardholders can Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. In addition to the rewards opportunities, the card comes with travel benefits, such as priority screening, priority gate check-in and Admirals Club® membership (up to $650 value).
The standard APR is 15.99% - 24.99% (Variable) and the annual fee is $450. If you have this card in your wallet — or another card that’s part of the Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card family — here’s how to log in and manage the account
Logging in to your American Airlines credit credit card account
Citi ® / AAdvantage® cards are issued by Citi, as the name suggests, so you can manage the card account on its website with the following steps:
- Go to the Citi online account home page.
- Enter your user ID and password in the “Sign On” window.
- Click the “Sign On” button.
Did you forget your American Airlines username or password?
No problem — Citi can locate your username or help you change your password after verifying your identity. The first step is clicking the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?” link in the “Sign On” window on Citi’s online account management home page.
Make sure to have your credit card handy. Citi will ask for your credit card number to verify your identity before retrieving your username or resetting your password.
How to make an American Airlines credit card payment online
Follow the steps below to make an online payment:
- Log in to your credit card account.
- Hit “Make a Payment” in the account dashboard.
- Make a one-time payment. You can choose to pay the entire statement balance, the minimum due or choose another amount.
- Set up monthly or semi-monthly automatic payments. Citi gives you the option to set up recurring payments that can draw from a connected bank account. The automatic payment can happen once per billing cycle or twice per cycle in two equal payments.
You also can make a credit card payment by phone or mail using the numbers and addresses listed in the next two sections.
Contact Citi customer service
Cardholders can chat with customer service online or in the Citi Mobile® App. If you prefer speaking to someone over the phone, try the number on the back of your card or call 888-766-2484.
Here are the important credit card numbers to save:
|General Support & Service for Citi ® / AAdvantage® cards||1-888-766-2484 or TTY: 1-800-325-2865|
|Servicio al cliente español||1-800-947-9100 or TTY: 1-800-325-2865|
|Apply for a card or to check the application status||1-888-201-4523 or TTY: 1-800-325-2865|
Other ways to contact Citi customer service
By mail: If mail is your preferred method of payment or communication, below are Citi addresses to jot down.
For regular payments
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville KY, 40290-1037
For overnight payment delivery or express payments
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213
For general correspondence
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Citi doesn’t share an email address you can use to get in contact with customer service, but you can message for customer support within the Citi Mobile® App.
Opening a new American Airlines credit card account
For shoppers and travelers who don’t spend or fly enough to justify the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® card’s $450 annual fee, the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp℠ Card, which comes with $0 annual fee, could be a good alternative.
With this card, you Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services. Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases. Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases.
To add either card to your wallet, visit www.citibank.com to start the card application. These are the application steps:
- Add your personal information: The application will ask for your name, address, social security number and birthday.
- Set up a security word: The security word will be used to verify your identity if you call to ask about your application.
- Add your financial information: Input your annual income and mortgage or rent payment.
- Add your AAdvantage® member number: If you’re already an American Airlines AAdvantage® member, you’ll be asked to type in your member number. If you don’t remember your number while applying, type 9999999 into the form. Otherwise, the application will generate a new rewards number for you.
- Add an authorized user: If you’d like to add an authorized user, you’ll need their first name, last name, date of birth and address.
- Review and agree to the terms: Read the disclosures and confirm that you agree to the credit card terms.
- Submit the application: Send off the form and wait for a response.