Citi is an advertising partner.
The Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer is a unique card in that you Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
There’s also a generous intro APR of 0% for 18 months on Balance Transfers. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99% (Variable), based on your creditworthiness. Also, the card has a $0 annual fee.
Logging in to your Citi card account
- Go to the Citi homepage
- Enter your user name and password in the "sign on" box
- Click the "sign on" button
Did you forget your Citi username or password?
Citi allows cardholders who forgot their username or password to request those items. You’ll have to click the "forgot username?" or "forgot password?" link that’s located right under the sign-on box. Then choose "bank and/or credit card customer," enter your credit card number and hit continue.
You can also call the toll-free number on the back of your card, or you can start a chat with customer service to assist you.
How to make a Citi online payment
Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer payments can be made online in one of two ways:
- Make a Payment is for one-time payments. You’ll need to sign in to your account and then set your payment amount, payment method and date. You will then be able to confirm your payment and receive a confirmation code and an email notification that your payment was submitted.
- Another option is to set up AutoPay for automatic payments to be deducted monthly on your due date. This is a good backup plan to never miss a payment, but you need to make sure that you have the available funds.
Note: You can schedule one payment per day within your current billing cycle, as well as up to four future payments beyond your current billing cycle.
Customers can also make payments by mail or phone.
Contact Citi customer service
To reach Citi customer service, call the number on the back of your card. Or, if you don’t have your card in front of you, call 1-800-950-5114, and you will be directed to the appropriate department. Here are some other important numbers:
|General Support & Servicing for your Citi card||1-855-473-4583|
|Apply for a Credit Card & Check your Application Status||1-888-201-4523|
|Servicio al cliente español||1-800-947-9100|
|If you see an unauthorized transaction on your Citi account||1-888-248-4226|
Other ways to contact Citi service
To make payments by regular mail, send to:
P.O. Box 9001037
Louisville KY, 40290-1037
For general correspondence, mail to:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
There is no general email to contact for your Citi card. However, you can use the Message Us link in the Citi Mobile® App, and you'll receive a notification on your device as soon as an agent responds.
Opening a new Citi account
You can open a new Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer account by visiting www.citibank.com.
That will take you to an online application page, which is broken into three sections. First is your personal information:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
Next, your contact information:
- Phone number
- You’ll also have to pick a security word hint and a security word
Last is the financial information:
- Total annual income
- Monthly mortgage/rent payment
- Check off which accounts you have (checking, savings, money market)
If you want to add an authorized user, you can do so on the application by checking that box. From there, you’ll have to include their personal and contact information.