Health Insurance Tools
Health Exchange Guides
- What is a Health Insurance Exchange?
- Understanding the ACA Subsidies
- Cost Sharing Reductions
- Minimum Essential Coverage
- What Is An Insurance Rating Area?
- The Individual Mandate and Penalties
- Inpatient vs Outpatient Care and Coverage
- Copay vs Coinsurance
- Average Cost of Health Insurance
- How Age Affects Your Health Insurance Costs
Visualizations and Data
Visualizing The Uninsured And The Affordable Care Act
A geographic look at health insurance, who are the uninsured and the Obamacare Health Insurance Exchanges. See how each county fares when it comes to health insurance coverage and costs under the Affordable Care Act.
|# of Companies|
|# of Plans|
Range of Plan Premiums With And Without Tax Credits
Income under which tax credits kick in by age